iPod vs. other mp3 players

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you prefer iPods or other mp3s?

• iPods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other mp3 players (please say which in a post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah true, but you never know when you might need that much space! (;Not to mention it can play videos... D:

But yeah, now that I think about it, a lot of people don't need that much space. Lol has more space then my computer does! xD But still.................................. :) ....It's still better! :)
yeah the whole playing videos thing is really cool, so if I ever got one it would be because of that, and I do suppose that some people would actually have that much music to hold (wow that would be alot) So you do have a good point. But personally for me nanos are a much better choice, once again, just my opinion.

P.S. yey I just got my new nano! I love it dearly.

iPod Nano was a bit too expensive this past Christmas.

I did get a nice Samsung YP-T9. Its not as great as iPods, but at least

it isn't a bootlegged one from Dollar General.

i have a mp3 player but the screen keeps freezing and the headphones plug is almost fried i just got it this apst christmas!!!

I dont like iPods cuz u have to pay for downloading music. im getting an mp3 thid week!

I choose other mp3 players. iPods may be sleek and stylish, but they are useless. you pay to download, and you can only lissen 2 music of 1 format.i dont really see the difference between iPods and CD PLAYERS. Well iPods are smaller. And even CD PLAyERS are better! My mp3 rox!

My mom goes on this music download site and downloads them for free.

It is a silver iPod Nano

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an old iPod Shuffle, a first generation one. It only cost $50 and I got it over a year ago. It did exactly what I wanted it to: it plays music! The Nanos look nice, but they're too expensive. I don't really need that much space anyway. I only have about an hour and a half of music on my iPod, and my boyfriend got me some really cool purple skins for my birthday. They rock!

Latest posts

Back