iPod

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had an Ipod... although, they are ridiculously expensive for what they are. x.x I am fine with my MP3 right now, but I'd like an Ipod because it holds more songs. . . and pictures. But still, ridiculously expensive. If I get one, I would be paying for it myself... x.x

I have a black 80gig video.... It's pretty awesome :unsure: I have some videos on it and a whole bunch of songs and pictures. I <3 it =]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 2 GB Black iPOD Nano, I got it over a year ago, back when they had only black and white as the color choices. My iPOD only holds about 500 songs and it's full of songs >_> I need more space, or another iPOD Nano.

C~M

I've had a silver nano for a while now. I love it. It's mah buddy. XD

I used to listen to it constantly... Then I bought the Black Parade CD... Then I had to buy a CD player... And ended up switching the batteries out after the second day. And the new batteries are now dead. :angry:

I have a white Nano with mostly Drake Bell,HSM,Corbin Bleu,and Hannah Montana songs. My dad says when the prices drop a little I'm gettin a iPhone and I'll be sellin my iPod on ebay I think.

I have a shuffle. It's nicer then what I need. I'm glad my parents didn't get it for me. (my aunt and uncle did.) I listen to a lot of music, but I listen to one song over and over, so youtube is better for what I do.

I'm really lucky to own nice things in general, so I don't get overly nice things for gifts. I don't think my parents go out of their way to buy things for me. That's really cool of them. I don't feel like my parents are spending too much money on me for things I don't really need.

I have an old shuffle and a blue 4GB Nano :]

I try to give one of them to my brother but he insists I keep them...

I don't have an i-Pod but my mom says maybe if I don't have a birthday party [which I don't really care right now] I might be able to get one. I don't really care for one at the moment- I mean I'm sure I'd love it and use it a whole bunch, but it's so expensive!

I don't have an i-Pod but my mom says maybe if I don't have a birthday party [which I don't really care right now] I might be able to get one. I don't really care for one at the moment- I mean I'm sure I'd love it and use it a whole bunch, but it's so expensive!
[SIZE=8pt]Yeah Its worth it in my opinion Because the ipod can like play games (solitarie brick ect.) and it holds pics its awesone.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back