Ipodwar! >:D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchigirl2

Reaction score
That's right. I'm having an Ipodwar. What you do is enter your ipod by filling out the form. The person with the best model with the most songs will win the grand prize, the one with most songs will wind second, and I will decide someone to win 3rd.

I'll enter my ipod.

FORM:

~Ipod Name (Optional):

~Ipod Style:

~Ipod Color:

~Ipod songs:

~Other:

Mine

~Ipod Name (Optional): Almighty Ipodio

~Ipod Style: Video

~Ipod Color: black

~Ipod songs: 1885

~Other: If you're wondering why his name is "Almighty" Ipodio, it's an inside joke. The almighty is because we had an ipodwar at my school and I won, And the ipodio is supposed to be an inside joke. ("My name is Ipodio, I float in to America on basketball!") <= Please don't ask. XD

Ready, Set, Ipodwar!

~Ipod Name: Zaphod

~Ipod Style: Video 30G

~Ipod Color: Black but sporting a lovely wood grain skin.

~Ipod songs: 510

~Other: Full Matrix movie and about 25 various music videos and a few Anime.

Picture of Zaphod Isn't he pretty? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
~Ipod Name: Zaphod~Ipod Style: Video 30G

~Ipod Color: Black but sporting a lovely wood grain skin.

~Ipod songs: 510

~Other: Full Matrix movie and about 25 various music videos and a few Anime.

Picture of Zaphod Isn't he pretty? :furawatchi:
Wow! That's sooo cool! How do you get the napes to show up in actual japanese? All the japanese ones i have are all like symbols.

~Ipod Name (Optional): Izzy

~Ipod Style: 80gig Video

~Ipod Color: Black

~Ipod songs: 703

~Other: My nickname, Beans (Don't ask how I got that nickname it's a very long story :) ), is engraved on the back, and I also have 10 folders of my personal photos stored on my iPod.

Mothra, you always have the awesomest skins for your electronics!

This is my iPod: HERE

xD

~Ipod Name (Optional): FOBio's Ipod..lmao lame

~Ipod Style: shuffle

~Ipod Color: white

~Ipod songs: 82...xD

~Other: shuffles sux ar*e

~Ipod Name (Optional): Izzy ~Ipod Style: 80gig Video

~Ipod Color: Black

~Ipod songs: 703

~Other: My nickname, Beans (Don't ask how I got that nickname it's a very long story :angry: ), is engraved on the back, and I also have 10 folders of my personal photos stored on my iPod.
and i have a question for you. how many of them songs are FOB i wonder xD lmao

Ipod- Name: George (DONT ask. :) )

Style: Slim Nano

Color: White with Cute flowery pink skin

Songs: 170

Wow! That's sooo cool! How do you get the napes to show up in actual japanese? All the japanese ones i have are all like symbols.

Mothra, you always have the awesomest skins for your electronics!
I didn't know that was a problem. I have a LOT of stuff on there with Hirigana/Katakana Etc..

So, you put music in with those symbols and it comes out weird eh? Hmm.. Do you have the Japanese language pak installed on your computer? Maybe that's it?

The easiest way to go about that is to visit a Japanese site. Your computer will say something like.. hey dude, this is in a language I don't know how to display. Would you like to install the ... language pak?

Try looking at this: (YahooJP Tamagotchi auctions) Hopefully, that will prompt you to install the pak. I consider my computer almost blind without it. :)

tamaw/pants: Thank you :D

I like to skin my stuff. Why be like everyone else, right? ;)

I also love and appreciate all of my stuff so I celebrate it in various ways.

Latest posts

Back