IR not working

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orchid_Kid

Reaction score
Guys!

Tried to connect by IR two my Tamagotchies (both of them are Ver.2) (1st was 5 years, 2nd was 2 years old). So I placed them near each other, as was shown in the User Guide.

Then I pushed IR button in menu -> chosed Ver.2 as 2nd player -> chosed Game -> and was shown "Stand By". But!!! Nothing happened! The image on the display returned to its usual image (dancing character).

Then I tried to connect 2 Tamagotchies concurrently, by pushing the same buttons on Tamagotchies at the same time. But, again, there was no connection!

Please, can you advice me smth to do to help me to connect my Tamagotchies :huh:

when you connect, you go under the icon that is shaped like a heart, then you either choose game or present. after you choose which on e you want, it will say stand by on both tamagotchis. press button"B" again, and it should day connect. :huh:

when you connect, you go under the icon that is shaped like a heart, then you either choose game or present. after you choose which on e you want, it will say stand by on both tamagotchis. press button"B" again, and it should day connect. :)
[SIZE=8pt]Don't feel bad. I made the exact same mistake. Once the screen goes into "Stand-by" mode, you press B on one of the Tamas. If you're playing a game, it makes no difference which Tama you press B on. If you're exchanging gifts, the Tama that is RECEIVING should have the B button pressed. [/SIZE]

Good luck connecting.

Last edited by a moderator:
well DO NOT connect in direct sunlight

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back