Irritated

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluniss

Reaction score
:p On Monday I woke up to a tamagotchi beep. I forgot that I had set the clock a little early the night before so that it went to bed early and I didn't have to stay up to look after it; I was dead tired, and I wanted to go to bed. I blinked open my eyes, reached up to my headboard, and pressed A and B on both my tams. Then I fell back to sleep and slept for a solid fifteen minutes before my very very very very very very very very( multiply by a good infinite more and you'll understand why the last alarm clock no longer works) stupid alarm clock and smashed snooze a bunch of time in an attempt to get it to shut up for all eternity. In the end I wound up getting out f bed and going to --*shudder :p *-- Middle School because my multiple snooze slams failed to kill it.

When I got home, I went upstairs and heard my V5 beep. I swear I paused it this morning, I thought, until I realized-- THE V5 DOESN'T PAUSE LIKE THAT! I nearly died when I realized how stupid I had been, trying to pause a V5...

Why didn't Bandai just stick to the good ole PAUSE function? Why did they make us press the A button 8 times and then press B only to bring up an irritating menu that you actually have to READ when you're half asleep? I'm kind of miffed that they changed it; my V5 was sick with 2 poopies and a major need for lunch, all because my brain doesn't function at 5:45 in the morning. :p :angry:

Lol! I've had something simialiar happen to me before. I completely agree with you about Bandai changing the A + B pausing technique. They keep trying to improve and try something new with the tamagotchis, but some features are better left unchanged.

~SkyCrystal~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back