Is a Ringotchi a good character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stefie116

Reaction score
I take realllllllly good care of my tamagotchi, I see it as living even though I know it's not, I am a super caring female >->.. I was wondering though ,is a Ringotchi good? I have a Tamagotchi v4 and m career stats are 102,64,55 , is that good also? I actually dunno what those are even for(i'm almost 16 and I found all of my Tamagothchis from middle school and I forgot a lot of things about it o.o)

Longer Answer: According to most charts, Ringotchi is an OK-Horrible character, never Good or Perfect. Many people are debating whether the amount of care misses has the largest effect on evolution. I got a Chamametchi rather than an Ichigotchi and got over 7 care misses on my +C.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently just had a Ringotchi on my V4, with pretty good amounts of skill points, the most being in Intelligence.

I took absolute perfect care of the character before that, Puchitchi, and ended up with a Ringotchi. I'm not sure what distinguishes Ringotchi as a bad character on the V4, but I don't think it is, at least on that particular version. The characters you get on the V4 have more to do with skill points than caretaking anyway (or at least that's what I've learned from raising them and general research).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Ringotchi is an over-all bad care charecter, kinda' naughty

I'm starting to question if characters have any relation to any type of care at all.
I really don't think they do on the V4. I know the earlier versions rely on a certain type caretaking, but I think the V4 is all about skill points.

Who knows though. I could be proved wrong. xD

On the Music Star, Ringotchi is considered a bad character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back