Is a ringotchi a good sign?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had 1 and...........guess what............. i got MAMETCHI!!!! so of course it's a good sighn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE RAISED IT VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VER VERY VERY VERY WELL!

so hopz up for a good adult.

HapPy HAlLoWeEn TAmA FanS!

I once had 1 and...........guess what............. i got MAMETCHI!!!! so of course it's a good sighn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE RAISED IT VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VER VERY VERY VERY WELL!

so hopz up for a good adult.

HapPy HAlLoWeEn TAmA FanS!
You usually get a ringotchi when you first turn on your tama. Everyone's tamas will evolve into a mametchi when they turn their tama on the first time. And Ringotchi is the teen.

And yes Ringotchi is a good character. LOL! If you turned it on your first time it's gonna turn into a mametchi no matter what!

Last edited by a moderator:
You usually get a ringotchi when you first turn on your tama. Everyone's tamas will evolve into a mametchi when they turn their tama on the first time. And Ringotchi is the teen.And yes Ringotchi is a good character. LOL! If you turned it on your first time it's gonna turn into a mametchi no matter what!
i turned mine on for the first time i got ringotchi but it turned itnto rabitchi is this good or bad

Actually, it does not turn into Mametchi on the first time. And I got UFOchi/Yu-Fotchi on my first try, and it became Pyonchitchi.

my ringotchi evolved into mametchi too!! <_<

And yes Ringotchi is a good character. LOL! If you turned it on your first time it's gonna turn into a mametchi no matter what!
it usaully is the first adult/teen but its not true for most ppl like me i got ringotchi and the the crocodile(i forgot the name)

You usually get a ringotchi when you first turn on your tama. Everyone's tamas will evolve into a mametchi when they turn their tama on the first time. And Ringotchi is the teen.

And yes Ringotchi is a good character. LOL! If you turned it on your first time it's gonna turn into a mametchi no matter what

i dont agree with that.... i turned mine on for the first time and got ringotchi then got tarakotchi......

Is that a bad thing i got tarakotchi?

I get confused by their names... :huh: I never know what I get LOL unless it tells me, but usually I don't pay attention to what says it is, I just noticed it once when mine was a ringotchi

it is a healthy tama! :huh:

former tama:kiki character: rabitchi :wub:

Tamagotchi info

Name: ringo

character: orange character adult

training:full

gen:2

Name: Daisy

character:ichigotchi

training:2

gen:1

Status