Is a V3 worth the money?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is a V3 worth the money?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not 100% satisfied(it's ok)

• Not even worth a penny

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I :unsure: mine. The games, characters, the items and TamaTown! It's awsome, you should DEFINITELY buy one!!

:wacko:

Where I live they cost $20.00-

Well, They are worth the money for now-

Because they are more improved than v2 BUT-

What Happens When V4 Comes Out?

V4 Will Have The Same Things That V3 Has But More-

So When V4s Come Out The V3s Won't Seem The Money-

~*Kelly_Clarkson8*~ @(':')@

Of cuZ' it's worth de money!......If the Batt' is out...Juz buy a new one...is tht easy!....cuz tht batt' is easy to find too.....^^

DeaTh reVolUtioN' RocKS!

If you use the battery cheat on V3, you will get 10 more days of battery even when it's out.

V3's cost the same as V2's - so yeah they're worth it.

BUT-

In terms of who'se getting the best value there seems to be a vast difference.

considering they are made in China why is it that in the US they cost around $15dollars but in the UK their RRP is £13pounds (price on Bandai uk). £13 at current exchange rates is about $25dollars.

Would those of you in the US be prepared to pay $25 and still say they were worth the money?

how long does a tama battery last approximately?

i luv my new V3

plus, spud, i bought my tama for $19.99 at a Borders and it WAS NOT 4 SALE!!

But toys r us sells them for $14.99 as well,so i think the UK's tama is much more expensive w/conversion rate.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i lasts a very long time the only reason y peoples battries die because the connect to much if you connect it takes up a lot of battrie power i think connecting should be something you do with your tama when they are bored or theve been good its a waste of battrie if you just connect all the time so hope this helps

if any one else needs any help im a tamagotchi expert and p.s my uncle works at bandi!!!!!! :D :wub: :p :p

i have had my V2's for about 9 months! and I just got my V3 this morning! :) and i love it already! so all three is about $45 bucks! it is so worth it.....I just don't know what i would do with out my tamas! they are my friends! :( :)

have a nice day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a v3 yet but I'm going to get one soon. I don't think that it should be that expensive but I will pay as much as I can to afford to have a v3. I have a v2 and had 4 v1 tamagotchi's. I still think that they are a little overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back