Is anyone here a twin?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
We decided to make a topic about twins. We think twins rock :D ! Our aunt just had fraternal twin girls! they are the cutest babies! and if you know anything about us you would know that we are twins :) So what do you think?

~Reanna & Melody

My great Grandmother had many sets of twins, my Grandma being one of them, of course! :) But my Grandma's twin died at a young age, I suppose. I also know a girl from my school that would have had a twin and 4 other siblings, but there was a miscarriage and she was the only one left.

I do think it'd be interesting to be a twin, though! ^_^ I've always thought about it, and it would seem a bit odd in my life-style. :)

WELL MY GRANDMA HAS A TWIN, AND THEN I AM SUPPOSE TO HAVE TWINS ITS IN MY FAMILY.LOL.

I used to have twin friends, Zac and Cody, just like the show, and this was before it came out. X_x

Anyway, they were really cool and kinda looked like eachother, very nice as well, but they moved.

I have 2 sets of twins 4 cousins. 2 girls & 2 guys.

There's 2 sets of twins at my school.

^Those R fraternal twins BTW.

Plus Dylan & Cole.

Plus Tia & Tamera.

///Matchy ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep we are identical and it is SOOOOOO much fun!!! :) :) also my great-grandma was a twin (and yes she is alive and well and i see her often) but she is fraternal twin, and lets see... my uncles are twins (fraternal) and my cousins as i stated before. Everyone in my family thinks that we are going to have twins (most likly fraternal because it is impossibal for identical twins to run in familys, only fraternal twins do)! and we really want to have twins! ^_^

~Reanna

2 of my brothers are twins, I probably shouldn't tell you their names though. I know heaps of twins because I've gone to 4 different schools, not because i'm dumb (which I am not) but because our family has to move around for work reasons.

*~Jess~*

Not me but my dad and my uncle are fraternal twins. It's supposed to skip generations so me and my liitle sister are at a higher chance of having twins.
I am probaly not going to have twins since i am one, but i might! i want my kids to be twins

~Reanna

I'm friends with three sets of twins :ph34r:

I wish I had an identical twin, theyre sooooo cool.

I met some Identical twins on msn last night, They had a pic.

No, but I know two pairs of twins at my school :D Quite younger than me acctually, the first two in grade 4, and the youngest in grade3 :p :)

I'm not a twin but I know a few sets of twins.

A girl and a boy. (Don't know names)

A girl and girl ( ^ Same as above)

And in my school there are twin third grade girls: Taylor and Kennedy and there used to be twin girls a year older than me: Gabrielle and Desiree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back