Is anyone on TamaTalk a vegetarian/vegan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a vegetarian/vegan?

• Yes, I'm a vegetarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I'm a vegan

• No

• No, but I would like to be a vegetarian.

• No, but I would like to be a vegan.

• Yes, I am a vegetarian, but I would like to eat meat again.

• Yes, I am a vegan, but I would like to eat meat, dairy, etc. again.

• I'm not a vegetarian/vegan, but I don't wear animals or use anything made of animal

• What's a vegetarian/vegan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a vegetarian, and I was wondering how many people on TT are vegetarians or vegans. When I refer to animal products in the poll, I mean leather, wool, etc. I try not to use leather basketballs, and I certainly don't wear leather jackets, pants, etc. My shoes are rubber, and with the basketball issue: I'm on the b-ball team at my school, so sometimes I HAVE to use leather. But I don't like it! :( I have a vegetarian friend, and she feels strongly about this issue (eating animals). I know some people have religious beliefs that make them a vegetarian or vegan, and some that make them not be able to be a vegetarian/vegan. Some people believe animals were made for us to eat (this one girl in my class... she is so wrong.). But if you believe that, then what about little kitties? Puppies? Squirrels? Rabbits? You don't see us eating THEM every day, so why do cows and pigs have less of a right than cats and dogs? And you wouldn't see someone eating dear old Polly the Parrot, then why would we go and eat KFC? Sorry if I seem offensive on one's beliefs... but I think I raise a valid point. :)
-tk710
Whats a vegan? And your right! I wish I was a vegetarian, but my parents wont let me! :furawatchi: I don't eat fish! Why? I like fish and i have alot of pet fish. And know what? I hope this doesn't make you upset or anything, but some guitars(gutars) are made of cat guts! :eek: I really don't like of the killing of animals just for meat! :D

Whats a vegan? And your right! I wish I was a vegetarian, but my parents wont let me! :) I don't eat fish! Why? I like fish and i have alot of pet fish. And know what? I hope this doesn't make you upset or anything, but some guitars(gutars) are made of cat guts! :ph34r: I really don't like of the killing of animals just for meat! :D
A vegan is a stricter form of a vegetarian. They don't wear any animal products (I try hard not to :wacko: ) like leather, wool, etc. and they don't eat ANY animal products, like dairy (including ice cream, chocolate, etc... I would just DIE without chocolate xD), eggs, etc. And thank goodness I don't play the guitar!! :p

You guys are funny. xDDD

Catgut is a term for the synthetic material they use to make guitar strings. :]

I'm not a vegetarian/vegan. And I don't plan to become one!

Meat is too dang tasty for me to live without. The fact that it comes from an animal doesn't bother me.

I prefer not to eat piggys and calf including lamb that's just cruel and once when I was at Price Chopper I saw little baby chicks and ducklings all roasted up I started to cry :p

I'm not. I prefer veggies over meat, mostly. I just can't give up a good hamburger. :p

And to keep this topic safe, I don't want anyone starting flame wars over what's better: Veg or Meat? So [SIZE=30pt]NO FLAME WARS!!![/SIZE]

And sorry if it sounds like I'm saying that people who aren't veg are bad. I respect both sides and everyone's choices. Not all people are the same! Sometimes it can be healthier for some people to eat meat depending on their blood type. My aunt was a vegetarian for a while until she read in some book that it's good for her blood type to eat meat. So she started eating it again... And sometimes a vegetarian lifestyle can be healthier than a meat-filled one. It varies from person to person. So... NO FLAME WARS!!! :3

And to keep this topic safe, I don't want anyone starting flame wars over what's better: Veg or Meat? So [SIZE=30pt]NO FLAME WARS!!![/SIZE]And sorry if it sounds like I'm saying that people who aren't veg are bad. I respect both sides and everyone's choices. Not all people are the same! Sometimes it can be healthier for some people to eat meat depending on their blood type. My aunt was a vegetarian for a while until she read in some book that it's good for her blood type to eat meat. So she started eating it again... And sometimes a vegetarian lifestyle can be healthier than a meat-filled one. It varies from person to person. So... NO FLAME WARS!!! :3
actualy, no ones fighting 0.o

future reference? yesh, thats good.

anyways, lol to Rachelgotchi.

yeah, i think i have catgut on my viola.

actualy, no ones fighting 0.ofuture reference? yesh, thats good.

anyways, lol to Rachelgotchi.

yeah, i think i have catgut on my viola.
I know that, just to make sure no fights happen.... >.<

I'm a vegetarian and no one else in my family is. I'm really quite fond of veggie burgers :furawatchi: It's horrible how they kill the animals.. those slaughter houses are just sickning.

TG4E :kuribotchi:

I would definately like to become a vegetarian. I also don't eat pork & beef, because i saw a weird documentary about that!!! :D :D ;)

I want to be a vegitarian but i would miss taco's! ;) but anyway I HATE people who kill animals...Though I could live with just friuts and veggies I would try, But only for a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back