Is Bandaii stopping making tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuro-culr

Reaction score
I have a TMGC+C, and I love it, but I don't think the company should stop at that!!! :huh: I NEED MORE TAMAGOTCHIS!!! :( BANDAI CAN"T QUIT!! :eek:

what!!!!! have they stop! they didnt even let the tmgc+c sell world wide!!!!! that sucks >=(

If they are stopping, I will be soo mad!!!! ;) They haven't made an English tamagotchi movie yet and like you said no TMGC+C! :(

I know! There are like sequillions of people who love tamagotchis! How could Bandai let us down like that? ;) :D :(

Like you said, they hould at least make a movie in english! I REALLY hope it's just a rumour!!!

where did you hear this? was the sourse (cant spell lol) reliable? oh tell me tell me tell me!!!!!!... soz i get like that sometimes :angry: but still, any way why one earth would they do that? they make millions of pounds?dollars/yen (i think) every year it makes no sense any way i hope the roumor is false because i love new tamas :huh:

that would really suck, i think they should remake old tamas if they're out of ideas. seriously, what's wrong with ban dai these days? they can't make tamas but they can make rubber bubble wrap?(has anyone seen those commercials?) come on!

i don't think bandai would stop. Right now is a mildly popular time for tamas just like back in the day when they first came out. I think even if they stopped for a while they would eventually still make more new ones. As long as the company is still making money they will most likely still make tamas.

if they did stop though i would be sad. I love how exciting it is to get a new tama.

Tama-Zone never said Bandai *stopped* making Tamagotchis. It's just that they are being unusually quiet, and we said it might just be the recession.

In their letter to TamaTalk, Bandai promised us newer-still Tamagotchi Music Stars, and Tamagotchi The Movie would be sold with the new Music Stars.

If they have or do stop(don't really think so) it won't be the first thing they have stopped....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think bandai will stop when tamas are getting popular again, there are so many new possibilites they could do with tamagotchis i doubt they'd stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back