Is chamametchi mametchis sister?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aa221

Reaction score
I got Chamametchi on music star and mametchi on my v4, They look awefully alike, Is Chamametchi Mametchi's little sister? I'm just curious. :wacko: Also, can you get Nazotchi? I heard he's just a replacement character or a debug character.

Yes, chamametchi is mametchis sister, she's soo cute! :)

Also, no you can't get nazotchi, he just works as a mailman, and meddler between diffrent versions. :wacko:

BUT, you can have him if you marry your music star to a v5!

im sorry, just REALLY. :eek: ... really... yeah there sibs :eek:

oh yeah, also if you want nazotchi on music city, HARD TO GET heres the login code (copy and paste works best!) (duh) user_ tmgc password___________ 83f8a72 632ebcb otherwise you cant get him on any other game :eek:

[QUOTE='/={3]oh yeah, also if you want nazotchi on music city, HARD TO GET  heres the login code (copy and paste works best!) (duh)    user_ tmgc     password___________ 83f8a72 632ebcb otherwise you cant get him on any other game  ;)
[/QUOTE]I can finish the rest of the password. TMGC 83F8A72 623EBCB :hitodetchi: The letters are already capital on Music City. :) But I have a link to see how to get Nazotchi. https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=21349 :( :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, she is. on the v5 familitchi, they are together in the Mame pure family.

i don't know if you can get nazotchi. :mimitchi:

Chamametchi is Mametchi's little sister ( and a cute one, too!) According to the Let's Go Tamagotchi Anime and the Tamagotchi movie, Chamametchi becomes and/ or is Mametchi's lil' sis! Hope that helps! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back