Is getting a Version 4 worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii~

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]I just want to know if it really is worth it.[/SIZE]

I didn't really understand the comercial I saw on TV about the V4, so I'm interested in finding out what it has to offer.

And how much does it cost?

[SIZE=8pt]Thank you everyone. ;D[/SIZE]

Maybe I will get one.

Ya!! I have mine right next to me right now! it is a masktchi :) and she is SO sweet. they are more fun than the other versions. by a long shot! :D

It's tottaly worth it!Trust me.It has jobs 20 games and much more!On my ver.4 the character is the matchmaker!It turned 21 yesterday! ;)

:D Tamagotchi's Rule! -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehehe, I've just heard of V4's and am thinking of popping somewhere to get one tomorrow.

Where do they sell V4's? Specifically, where for under 20 bucks?

You have to get one!!! they are really good. there are several new tamagotchis,new skill points, and that tells what adult youll get,there are jobs,which are the adult minigames!I have 2, ones a pyonkotchi,and the other is a togetchi.

I was going to say the same question. But I...

I don't like long games.

I hate long games.

I was playing Get *musical note* on my Tamagotchi and Mum told me to get some kitchen towel for her. But you can't stop my Tamagotchi, and saying "wait a minute" doesn't work either, because she NEVER listens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back