Is Gunjirotchi a sign of good care?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
I have a Gunjirotchi on my V2. Her name is Ashle and I'm trying to see how long she can live. She is 4 and she evolved into a Gunjirotchi.

Is that a sign of good care or bad care? I think I took good care because her hearts never dropped below 3 hearts.

Is Gunjirotchi a sign of good care? Is it a healthy character?

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Now now, *~Tamagotchi~*, don't get too angry. Seeing I'm not a Version 2 owner, I'm not too sure, but I haven't heard of anyone else get one, so I'd say it's a good thing! :lol: Why not make a poll to see how many people answer 'Yes', and that should answer your question.[/SIZE]

~Rey Mysterio~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really sure i don't have a V2 all i can say is that if you don't like it you can reset it im not really sure if there's such thing as rare character love it by its passion and personality

I'm not really sure i don't have a V2 all i can say is that if you don't like it you can reset it im not really sure if there's such thing as rare character love it by its passion and personality
Oh no I won't reset her! See my log in the Tamagotchi Logs board, see how much I love her. Her name is Ashle.

*~Tamagotchi~*

It's a sign of good care! I always tried to get that one, and failed :D . I always got Kiwitchi, Pochitchi, Kusatchi (once), Masktchi or Hatenatchi!

Gungirotchi is an above average character. He's not in the same league as a Mimitchi, Mametchi, Pyonchitchi, etc. but he is definitely better than an "average" character, for example Dorotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back