is gurumetchi good?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi_man

Reaction score
well, i have a gurumetchi (see character chart at left) and i was wondering if its good or not. i have a v4 so it's happy hearts can disappear really fast, you know. but i took good care of it until i opened a chest and it turned my mizutamatchi (also see chart) into a ojitchi (chartapalooza!) for about 20-30 sec. then it turned back to normal. but the happy hearts were gone but i refilled them and made the weight ok until it changed and it became a gurumetchi. thanx! B) :D :mellow:

well, i have a gurumetchi (see character chart at left) and i was wondering if its good or not. i have a v4 so it's happy hearts can disappear really fast, you know. but i took good care of it until i opened a chest and it turned my mizutamatchi (also see chart) into a ojitchi (chartapalooza!) for about 20-30 sec. then it turned back to normal. but the happy hearts were gone but i refilled them and made the weight ok until it changed and it became a gurumetchi. thanx! B) :D :mellow:
You can still get Mametchi. As long as it's on the odd generation. (Just take perfect care of it) The Toy Chest tends to do that. :p

Don't worry! Take super-extra-double care of it and it will in fact turn into a Mametchi (that is, if it decides it wants to, which it probably will....).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back