Is Hannah Montana cancelled already?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ChellyBelly I dont hate her I dont hate any thing in this world hating is wrong :lol: But I dislike her.
Oh okay sorry about that. Oh and my username is Chellybell not chellybelly sorry it just irritates me when people make that mistake.

Its school season; you can't expect Miley to be an idiot for a comedy she's going to be working on for two years and then be dumped into the real world by Disney. It'll start back up around Summer, probably.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well not people like the people who just dont like the show I meen if you dont like the show and everything I am fine with that but if you are calling her names and that she is talentless then it meens those people are probably jealous because how does all of her concerts get sold out that fast?
Chellybell, do u like hannah montana?

Just because their not pushing new episodes every week, it's not cancelled. Sheesh, I wish people would stop questioning it on TT. >_>

(If it was cancelled they'd stop making new episodes, not stop showing it. Like what they did with Thats So Raven.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well not people like the people who just dont like the show I meen if you dont like the show and everything I am fine with that but if you are calling her names and that she is talentless then it meens those people are probably jealous because how does all of her concerts get sold out that fast?
I don't know why her concerts get sold out so fast. >.>

I mean, sure, she's evey little kids "pop idol" but... 15 seconds. Her show was sold out in 15 seconds.

With all due respect to her fans, she's living off of Daddy's fame.

Erm... You know whats funny, her Dad was fading, and she gets a show, he's a starring role, and "Wooh!" Now everyone loves him again.

KC8-

I don't know why her concerts get sold out so fast. >.>
I mean, sure, she's evey little kids "pop idol" but... 15 seconds. Her show was sold out in 15 seconds.

With all due respect to her fans, she's living off of Daddy's fame.

Erm... You know whats funny, her Dad was fading, and she gets a show, he's a starring role, and "Wooh!" Now everyone loves him again.

KC8-
OMG. 15 seconds? Wow. I didnt know that. And her dad doesn't sing that good. Miley sings way better. Some ppl thinks that Miley did absoulutely nothing to get her to where she is today. Thats totally not true. She had been auditioning for that role for 2 YEARS. Ever since she was 11. So she had to try very, very hard to get that role. And shes not just famous because of her dad. Shes famous because shes talented.

they are making a hannah montana/jonas brothers movie why would it get cancelled

Ha! I just saw on disney that there's gonna be a new episode of Hannah Montana! Ha! So no, it's not cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back