Is he gonna be okay? 2-day-old tama-go.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna~

Reaction score
Take it from me,do not glue a faceplate on your tama-go.All of this is real and if it will cause me harm please say.I glued a faceplate on then a minute later took it off.There was...STUFF everywhere on the tamago.I wiped it off using soap.Some got inside.I did CPR with those tiny holes.I got horrible sourly foamy blechy stuff in my mouth so i washed it out.My question is:Is poor ahirukutchi gonna be okay?

I'm not sure :huh:

you're supposed to just place it and put the cover over the top.

glueing it could be bad for it,

hope it turns out fine but just remember that for next time. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Soak it in rice?
Sorry - This ^ made me LOL (I know this is no laughing matter), but to clearify - Violetchiluvr3 means to put in in a bowl of dry rice. Sometimes putting electronics in dry rice that have gotten wet may help to suck the moisture out of it.

-Purn

Sorry - This ^ made me LOL (I know this is no laughing matter), but to clearify - Violetchiluvr3 means to put in in a bowl of dry rice. Sometimes putting electronics in dry rice that have gotten wet may help to suck the moisture out of it.

-Purn
Yeah. Shove it in dry rice and maybe take the battery cover off if some of it got in the battery and then when it's all dry maybe change the batteries. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back