Is he interested in me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haileymametchi

Reaction score
So there's this guy in one of my classes, and he's really shy right? So as I was paying attention to the teacher, I saw him staring at me with my side vision so I thought I'd go over and look at him. He gave me this face...like it said, "I'm-sorta-approving-you" and he slowly gave me a thumbs up as if we had a connection. I didn't even know this kid from before either...XD Anyways, this happened a couple more times, and then he gave me a little shy smile and looked away and that was the end of it. Was he interested in me?? :huh:

I don't know how the young folks do it nowadays, but he might just be clowning around or something, or if he's shy, he may be trying to be friendly with intent of being friends.

Best way to find out is to just talk to him. :)

Ok thank you! So today, when I was walking to my seat, I looked at him, and saw him do the EXACT same look! We were doing one-on-one locking eye contact until I looked away and sat down. And he seems really nice too. c:

Thank you! It's hard to tell whether he likes me or not because he is shy..

I mean he might, but he might not you know?

Maybe a 50/50 chance?

Even if not in that way, it doesn't hurt to have another friend, no? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back