Is it fair? x[

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
It is REALLY snowy outside, and bad weather; it's like a blizzard! My brother gets to stay home from school, but I still have to go because my school isn't as far. So? I don't find it fair that I have to go to sxhool, on the worst day of the week, in the snow, and out in the cold! I want to stay home. :unsure: Well, it's too late now. I have to get ready to leave. My parents keep saying they may dismiss everybody early because of the weather, but I doubt they would. <.<

*Tgd*

Sorry about that! Well it the school holidays here for me and where I am it isnt snowing! Dont worry though I am sure you will enjoy it!

What a coincidence! But I have a snowday... :unsure:

They canceled this morning around 6.

Sorry about your day, though...

I hope it goes swell! :)

I have a snowday right now too! ^^

But that stinks, and I hope your safe. The school Boards aren't that smart Lol jk jk

♪Eva♪

It snowed really heavily today, and my younger brother had a snowday. I, on the other hand, don't have classes on Tuesdays, so I don't get one. :( hehe

That is definitely a bummer that you have to go to school! I used to get so frustrated at my parents for doing that to me. I guess it's just part of being young. <_<

Crummier yet, when you get older, like me, and have to work...you almost NEVER get snowdays or early dismissal. I guess it's just part of being old. :lol:

I got out @ 11:45pm today. I was happy!

And no, I don't think it is fair.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

It is REALLY snowy outside, and bad weather; it's like a blizzard! My brother gets to stay home from school, but I still have to go because my school isn't as far. So? I don't find it fair that I have to go to sxhool, on the worst day of the week, in the snow, and out in the cold! I want to stay home. :D Well, it's too late now. I have to get ready to leave. My parents keep saying they may dismiss everybody early because of the weather, but I doubt they would. <.<
*Tgd*
Don't worry! Is your brother younger? Sometime younger people get sick from the cold easier then us 10 year olds. =D

Tomorrow will be a snowday I bet!

Wear you PJs inside out, and put a spoon under your pillow to help make it a snow day!!

Wow over here it's snowing really hard. Ever since morning. Do we all live in the midwest or something because that's where the snow is falling down? (mostly in Illinois) Yet my district doesn't want to close the schools. There were 15 people absent today! But it's supposed to snow until tomorrow so I might have a snowday tomorrow. Oh and one time the temperature was like -31 with windchill and we still had school! The district next to us closed their schools. :D So yeah I agree it's not fair. :D

I have a freezing-rain/flurries/regular rain day!!!!! Either way, I get off school. they thought there would be a blizzard, but really, there's not. I live in KY, BTW. KY means Kentucky for all of the foreigners! :D

Lol everbody!

Kelly_Clarkson8: He's older and in highschool :D

School wasn't that bad today, and the snow is up to my knees! :D Tomorrow is probably going to be a snow day, and I wish it won't be....Wed. is my favourite day of the week, and we're supposed to have our Valentines Day party tomorrow. :D

*Tgd*

That is unfair. I'm getting alot of snow too. Some snow storm that formed in USA. When I walked against the wind, I though I was being hit by mini-bullets in the face.

Don't worry! Is your brother younger? Sometime younger people get sick from the cold easier then us 10 year olds. =D

Wear you PJs inside out, and put a spoon under your pillow to help make it a snow day!!
Oh oh! And flush an ice cube down every toilet in your house.

Darn! Tennessee barely ever gets snowdays, unless you live in the mountains! Wich is only an hour away from me, but I hate it though!

It is REALLY snowy outside, and bad weather; it's like a blizzard! My brother gets to stay home from school, but I still have to go because my school isn't as far. So? I don't find it fair that I have to go to sxhool, on the worst day of the week, in the snow, and out in the cold! I want to stay home. ;) Well, it's too late now. I have to get ready to leave. My parents keep saying they may dismiss everybody early because of the weather, but I doubt they would. <.<
*Tgd*
eww that would stink!

Why would you do that? Is that for good luck or something? Because that's weird :huh: . But I'll try it! Where I live When I got out to the bustop I felt like some little bullets were hitting my face. (like wildcat_gal_101 said) And I am annoyed because the school I go didn't close. Oh and I live in IL (Illinois)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back