Is it fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you square gotchi girl I really appreciate you doing all that for me, it put me out of my misery waiting to see if it was real or not!! Ah well. I actually really want a v3 but i dont think they are being released here until april! So i will just have to settle for another dinky little v2 from woolworths, have decided against using ebay again lol!! On a more positive note, i just done my grade in taekwondo an dgot my first yellow belt which i was trainning very hard for! Just thought I would let everyone know lol!!!!

Thank you square gotchi girl I really appreciate you doing all that for me, it put me out of my misery waiting to see if it was real or not!! Ah well. I actually really want a v3 but i dont think they are being released here until april! So i will just have to settle for another dinky little v2 from woolworths, have decided against using ebay again lol!! On a more positive note, i just done my grade in taekwondo an dgot my first yellow belt which i was trainning very hard for! Just thought I would let everyone know lol!!!!
conrats one the yellow belt!

no prob. and yes, congrats on the yellow belt!

hey, are you in the uk? you can have a family member buy one online for you. i know that some stores in the states are selling them and will ship. also, there are lots of reliable ebay people... you just need to be thorough when reading the description and familiarize yourself with specific tamas so that you know which ones are real.

try doing a search on ebay for "tamagotchi v3" and you'll find lots which are authentic. they aren't cheap but they are there.

good luck and once again, congratulations on your belt!

Hi, just thought i would let everyone know i have settled for a new v2, blue with tropical flowers and have a cute new baby girl (Rosie) to connect with!! I think i will just give ebay a miss for now and wait until they come out here because i have been duped a few times on ebay with different things and am afraid to risk mor emoney again, but thank you anyway for the advice!

PS yes im in the uk, n.ireland

Was jsut looking up info on tamas and look what i came across:
https://groups.msn.com/TamagotchiConnects/t...hoto&PhotoID=11

The same picture that was shown in the ebay image! Apparantly this is tamagotchi plus, maybe that is why it doesnt say tamagotchi!!

It seems from this msn tamagotchi group that this is a genuine tama!!!!
Congrats!!! It's so cool that it's a real tama after all!!! Also congrats on your new v2 baby. I don't think v3 is realesed in the UK. It is here though......

i'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here but the seller already told me via email that it is NOT real. i wish it were. they said specifically that it was not made by bandai.

rosie is a great name jellybean1986!

when you do get this item from the seller, you can always return it at the seller's expense due to the fact that it's not real. keep your packaging and repackage and simply mark "return to sender". the seller will have to reimburse you your expenses. i am an ebay seller and people like this who sell counterfeit items are a disgrace to all reasonable sellers. always be sure to read the feedback before you bid and get an adult to check and double-check for you... then if you still have questions, email and ask the seller. they will almost always tell you the truth then... or get themselves into a great deal of trouble if they don't.

~*~if anyone does recieve anything from ebay that is not authentic and yet claimed to be, it is never your fault but always the seller's responsability to provide you with the real thing. just remember that it may be easier to accept the counterfeit item but that just means that the seller will continue to sell illegal items to people who are unsuspecting. get your parents involved and make sure that these people are stopped.~*~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back