Is It Just Me, Or...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAAY! ZOOM IN ZOOM OUT ZOOM IN ZOOM OUT SAVE AS JPG YAAY!

It just looks nicer sometimes. Especially if you use a cool effect+all the colors go together.

I actually think that wolves with wild colors and markers are much more exotic looking and much more beautiful than just plain ones. Though I don't think I expressed that too much when I designed Shadowfire's character.
Agreed.

Though plain ones are nice too. ^^

Though I don't think I expressed that too much when I designed Shadowfire's character.
Same with Acid.

Though i do Think I went a Bit Overboard When I designed Ice-Pik's Character. *is thinking of Re-Designing Ice-Pik*

what are you guys even taling about. Wolves with long hair? 'DA'? im so lost

I have one thing to say and one thing only...MARIO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay???

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I guess I sounded really rude...
I accept that you guys like your colorful wolves. Some of them really are wonderful, but I'm talking about those ones that have WAY too many detailed markings to count and their hair is like, insanely long and rainbow and junk like that. o.o
Sorry, but I couldn't help thinking that was directed to me or another person on this site.

It may not be your taste, but to a lot of other people, that is their way of expressing their personal styles. And let me just say right now- Shadowfire, Acid, Ice-Pik, Onyx, Avril, and Daze are really beautiful, and I believe that their creators have used exotic colors and markings. [and a lot of others that I left out too]

Well, would you mind telling me [through PM] which ones you think are wonderful and ones you think have gone overboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back