Is it just me...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmyroomreb

Reaction score
Compared to my V3 and v4.5 that I'd currently running, my v5's screen is a little harder to see. It deems dimmer, like the background pixels are more apparent than the background pixels on my other tamas. I can see my characters just fine with good light, but in dimmer light it's like the background is competing with the characters.

Does anybody else have this same issue, or is it just my tama?

You can set the contrast on your V5 by pressing B and C together.

Background wise... Ya. I have a hard time seeing them sometimes...

Otherwise, ya, contrast can be adjusted with B & C. I believe you can do that on the others too. Maybe on the clock part... I think that is where the p1/p2 ones are.... But I haven't ever adjusted the contrast on the p1/p2 tamas.

no you can't adjust the contrast on he original vintage tamas.

You can adjust it on the v5, the v6, and the uratama, and as far as I know those are the only ones you can adjust the contrast on.

It's not just you.... I've been concerned about the same thing as you. There is simply nothing wrong with your Tamagotchi! It seems that different versions have darker or lighter liquid crystals, and here is an example:

v3 seems to have a darker pixel area (areas where the Tama bops around in its "beat the boredom" state) than the v4. The v4.5 has an even lighter screen, and v5 has an even lighter screen still! v1 and 2 seem to be the same pixel darkness as the v4 though. :eek: So, please don't worry anymore.

Enjoy your tama!

It's not just you.... I've been concerned about the same thing as you. There is simply nothing wrong with your Tamagotchi! It seems that different versions have darker or lighter liquid crystals, and here is an example:

v3 seems to have a darker pixel area (areas where the Tama bops around in its "beat the boredom" state) than the v4. The v4.5 has an even lighter screen, and v5 has an even lighter screen still! v1 and 2 seem to be the same pixel darkness as the v4 though. :eek: So, please don't worry anymore.

Enjoy your tama!
It's Not The Type, It's The Contrast. Mine Has Done That A Few Times And After I Adjusted The Contrast It Was Like My Tama-Go. You Cn Adjust The Contrast With C + B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back