is it me or did they update

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama2130

Reaction score
Code:
[SIZE=14pt]you know what i think they made the voting more wired i can only vote once a day lol[/SIZE] :) :lol: :lol: :D :(

tnx i seen UP0987 in the thing i voted then i wanted to vote a 2ed time then it said i hade to vote today

tnx i seen UP0987 in the thing i voted then i wanted to vote a 2ed time then it said i hade to vote today
yeah pink memetchi is right

When you are logged in you can vote for 4 bands. If you vote for 4 bands (other than yours) you will get 100 points :D voting for 4 different bands is the limit...but once you log out and log back in...you can do it all over again :)

yeah pink memetchi is right
When you are logged in you can vote for 4 bands. If you vote for 4 bands (other than yours) you will get 100 points :D voting for 4 different bands is the limit...but once you log out and log back in...you can do it all over again :lol:
it works for me when i vote for myself and 3 other bands :D i get 100 points each time i vote for 3 people and then logging out

Latest posts

Back