Is it possible...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about the other Family types.

But my Blended Family wakes up at 7AM, and sleeps at 9PM.

I didn't know they could evolve during the night. I've been leaving my tamagotchis unpaused overnight for years and that's never happened to me, and I've been using versions 1-5. Maybe it's a glitch.

I think it's most common for those who pause their Tamagotchi every now and then.

Since evolution and other phases normally go by how many hours are logged, when not paused, it may just finally reach that level but during the night.

yeah its happened to me before my tama changed into a kuchipatchi one of me favorite characters it woke me up at 2 am :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It happened on my new V6. Mine are paused alot because I spend alot of time on tamatown.

A tamagotchi can evolve during the night. you can find your tamagotchi's bedtime on google and that way you know when it will sleep. For eg. my tamagotchi evolved at 2 am. after that i took care of it and it went to sleep about 30 mins later.

What kind of Tamagotchi did it evole into?!

Well first time they evolved during the night for me, they changed into Chantotchi, Mametchi, and Sukatchi.

that's weird. my v6 ALWAYS evolves right when it wakes up.

which is like, around 7am.

My music star woke me up at about four o'clock once, beeping. My little hitodetchi was wide awake, and nothing was wrong. I checked the time on the tama with my phone, and they were both at four. Then the screen started to flash and it transformed into a teen. It stayed awake for about a minute, then went back to sleep again. A similar thing also happened to my sister's music star.

The music star is the only version to have done this to me (I have all European versions from 2-6). Hope this helps.

:lol:

yeah my tamagotchi woke me up one time, it started singing cuz it wanted training it really scared me!! :)

YES! mine did, it wakes up for about 5 minutes, then goes back to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back