Is it safe to have tamagotchis in your bag if it’s raining?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psi.r0ckin

Reaction score
It’s been raining a lot when i come from lately, and I always take my tamagotchi v3 out to school and such, I was wondering, does the humidity affect the devices in any way?

I am careful not to take it out in direct water or to even check on it if I’m walking around so there’s no risk of it getting wet.

I could also leave it paused at home, but I like having it with me at all times. If anyone has an answer or a good solution let me know!

It’s been raining a lot when i come from lately, and I always take my tamagotchi v3 out to school and such, I was wondering, does the humidity affect the devices in any way?

I am careful not to take it out in direct water or to even check on it if I’m walking around so there’s no risk of it getting wet.

I could also leave it paused at home, but I like having it with me at all times. If anyone has an answer or a good solution let me know
I have friends with tamagotchis and I recently bought one and from our experience it works pretty well in the rain.

Good projection against rain, dust, and light scratches on the go is actually putting it in a zip lock back. You can play it through the clear bag when needed, keeps pocket dust/lint off of it, and keeps it dry in case if unexpected moisture.

Good projection against rain, dust, and light scratches on the go is actually putting it in a zip lock back. You can play it through the clear bag when needed, keeps pocket dust/lint off of it, and keeps it dry in case if unexpected moisture.
I remember once reading someone putting a vintage Tamagotchi in a zip lock bag so they could play with it in the shower. I can't remember the edition now, but the Tama on it was old and they didn't want it to die, lol.

I remember once reading someone putting a vintage Tamagotchi in a zip lock bag so they could play with it in the shower. I can't remember the edition now, but the Tama on it was old and they didn't want it to die, lol.

The originals lost hearts every 5 min at old age, so they must have taken upwards of 20 min showers to be that concerned. Can’t judge though because that is totally me lol.

But I would be too worried to try a shower test. Steam is an entirely different beast afterall.

Latest posts

Back