Is it true?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfheart2112

Reaction score
Sorry but im new here and didnt know where to post it. I have a v3, my tama just turned 6 years old and i was wondering, when does the matchmaker come? Some say at age 6 some at age 9. please help!

This post gives evolution times for the V2 - but they are exactly the same for the V3:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/177543-breeding-a-tamagotchi-v2/page__view__findpost__p__3118839

The reason you get different ppl saying differeht ages is because the Matchmaker visit and all evolution times are based on number of hours the tama has been alive - not so much what age it's stats are showing you.

The Matchmaker will start visiting 72 hours afer your tama evolved into it's adult character (if you haven't paused it or changed the clock times since it became an adult). She visits at 10.30am, 3pm and 7.30pm for 3 days (9 visits and chances to find a partner for your tama)

It may. I remember on my tama when I got a fresh battery and I changed the time it was a little behind but this was a Music Star and it was married so its aging changed. This my not apply to yours, though if it's not a music star tamagotchi. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back