Is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowprincess238

Reaction score
Is it obsessive to have a folder with all tama stuff in it in case some one asks you for help??

Well i do and i want to know if that is obsessive, smart, just plain nice, weird, freakish or other!

I wrote like 5 or 6 pages all on tama stuff in my notebook. I don't think any of our stuff is obsessive. It's smartical.

No, that's not a bad thing. I have one too. A folder with printed Growth charts, Codes from the different versions, Info about previous Tamagotchi runs, and all sorts of other stuff! You are not alone! :rolleyes:

KM

No, that's not a bad thing. I have one too. A folder with printed Growth charts, Codes from the different versions, Info about previous Tamagotchi runs, and all sorts of other stuff! You are not alone! :D
KM
Thats what i put in my folder too!! PM me if you have any really good information!

i odnt know u mean a folder like for pacagingg.. i dont think its that weird becasue if u like tamagotchis that much well its fine and also its becasue u wann ahelp ur friends right? so i think its pretty normal

Is it obsessive to have a folder with all tama stuff in it in case some one asks you for help??
Well i do and i want to know if that is obsessive, smart, just plain nice, weird, freakish or other!
Dude, I have a folder full of stuff (pictures) that I like. My friends dont think Im weird...OK, one friend did, but I told her that I was too much in love with the stuff in iside the folder to leave it at home. Like it was a part of me. :3. (Some times, I can go phycaiatrist on myself...it's wierd. And Im random...) Back to topic, it's actually cool!

Time to switch from folder to binder!

Infact i think that`s what I SHOULD do... bacause everytime i try to keep a compisition book i change it... like "Oooh this would make a good LOG..." "I should tape a growth chart HERE!" and such... a binder means i could add those little divider thingies and remove pages at ease... Thansk for inderectly inspiring that idea! :lol:

That's not weird! I had growth charts and a character list in my locker last year, just in case my friends asked me what a certain character was and if it was good or bad. I memorized both of them! But, alas, I have forgotten them... =( That just means you are very organized and helpful!

♪~tk710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back