Is Music Star really that cool?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FamiFan95

Reaction score
Yeah, well, when I bought my v5 a.k.a Familitchi, I was very disappointed... I don't want the same thing to happen again! :D

So please everyone! Tell me about Music Stars (v6's) ! What's so cool about them, will you get bored quickly and stuff like that? Is it worth buying?! :p

I'm over Tamas, those things are frickin' annoying.

Puma

^ Ok...?

They are actually quite fun! They are more complicated than other kinds of versions, so buy it if you can take it. :D There is a lot to do and they brought back a lot of the old features! Like weight, school, age, you're only taking care of 1 character, and different characters from the past! :p

I say buy it. Its still about the same price too. Oh! And Music City is awesome. :]

Thanks a lot, Colortchi! That's all I have to know! :D I'm SO gonna buy it now!

I bought a Music star, and I love it sooo much. The rating I made was infinity/10. :D It definatly was not a waste of money! :D

The truth is I actually like the V5 Tamagotchi more than the V6. Although I love Music City. It is the best, I've had a V4 for a little and by far, that version was the best.

The music star is the only tamagotchi I have at the moment, and I'm not bored of it, or anywhere close!

It's actually rather cool, because you have alot more things to work at with this one. Like, there's a thing called Star Ranking, which can be found when you press the B button to get to the clock. This only shows up once your tamagotchi joins a band though, and what happens is you start at the rank of 999th, and your rank get's better and better the more times you perform, or practice your instrument (I think). You can also earn Tama Fans as your band continues to get higher on the star ranking.

It's a pretty cool tamagotchi, in my opinion the best so far, and I can almost garuntee you won't be AS disapointed with this one, as you were with the V5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back