is my harutchi overweight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
my harutchi on my v4 is 34lbs is that to overweight for a toddler? :( :huh: cos i don't like to see my tamas over weight! :eek: :angry: :blink:

YIIIIIIIIIKES!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to over wheight!

for a toddler it has to be 10-20 if you want it healthy!

Not realy classified as"unhealthy" but you should excersise it more.When you hit 50 pounds that is when your tamagotchi is overweight and unhealthy.

I would defiently exercise it. Babies should not be in the 30's and up.

Lke it has been said, they should be around 10 to 20 pounds.

I would say YES YOUR TAMA IS OVERWEIGHT.

Sorry if I sounded harsh.

I heart Derek Hough!

STOP THE CHILD ABUSE AND ABDUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless You! :D :rolleyes: :wub: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: :chohimetchi: :pochitchi:

once it's a teen that's an okay weight but when it's an adult you must keep it 60lbs or under to keep it heathy but the heathy todler weight is 10-20lbs. SORRY IT'S IS OVERWIEGHT BY AT LEAST 14lbs. play lots of games and don't feed it too much to BRING DOWN IT'S WEIGHT

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is very overweight! :( Try playing some games with it, that should drop it's weight.

In my opinion, babies shouldn't even be past 12 lbs! But that's just me.

I would exercise it a little more. 34 pounds can be a little overweight. Exercise it a little more, and you will get it down to the 12-20 pound range. To me, that is average for a toddler.

Hope I helped.

~Tama7.2

For me, I always keep my tamas at their absolute minimum weight. Like 20lbs for some adults. Not 21lbs. Not 22lbs.

For me, I always keep my tamas at their absolute minimum weight. Like 20lbs for some adults. Not 21lbs. Not 22lbs.
Wow. That's good. You take good care of your Tamagotchis.

~Tama7.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back