Is my name DUMB?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal_kitty

Reaction score
My name is Kish. Do you think its a dumb name? Everyone calls me Kishy even the teachers!

its not dumb i like it! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not dumb! I like your name! My name is Soha. When some one says "SO HA! "Im like "what what?". Then they say "I wasn't talking to you"

It's a great name! I wish I had a name that hardly anyone else had!

-Puma

Your name in real life? No, I don't think any names are dumb unless they are named dumb, so then you would literally be named dumb. :mimitchi:

thats so cute! i have a kind of different name but its fun 2 have a name no 1 else has...its easier 2 remember 4 others!

ZOMG! I WANT MY NAME TO BE FISH!!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO KNOW THAT GUY, PAPER*CUT!!!

-spaz attack-

Well, I don't really think that it's a dumb name. It's unique. Reminds me of keesh [sp?], which tastes good. xD

The only REALLY dumb names are if somebody named their kid Poop, Pee, Puke, or Dumby. xD

ZOMG! I WANT MY NAME TO BE FISH!!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO KNOW THAT GUY, PAPER*CUT!!!
-spaz attack-

Well, I don't really think that it's a dumb name. It's unique. Reminds me of keesh [sp?], which tastes good. xD

The only REALLY dumb names are if somebody named their kid Poop, Pee, Puke, or Dumby. xD
Yea hes from Korea ^_^

Kish is a cool name! My name is sort of unique too...I never find it on photo frames and key chains (you know those things that have your name on it..)

My name is Kish. Do you think its a dumb name? Everyone calls me Kishy even the teachers!
I love the name Kish! :< It's so... I don't know... it's cute! ^^ And cool! Reminds me of Kishu!

MY name is stupid. But I can't tell my real name. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back