is seriously non tamatalk talking about wrong/

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is seriously non tamatalk talking about wrong/goss stuff????

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes, AND I LOVE IT!!!!!

• yes and im tellin admin!!!!

• peanut butter!!!!!!

• s.n.t.t. is a place where you can talk about gros subjects

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakimmy421ichangedacounts

Reaction score
:) :) every time i go into S.N.T.T. all i here is "do you have a bra???" or "have you gotten youre period yet?"

or "are you ?" and I dont like it and the thing is the guides let you talk about it!!!!!! :lol: post and vote youre opinions.

Oh brother...If you find it gross

then don't talk in it!

Nobody is forcing you to say anything in it.

And if you find that gross, then i guess our bodies

are pretty gross too. -__-lol

But if admin didn't like those kind of topics

he wouldn't have allowed them. So don't

complain please.

Well, it is Serioisly (Non)Tamatalk, so there are going to be serious and mature topics there.

If you don't like it, don't read it. It's as simple as that. No one is forcing you to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh brother...If you find it grossthen don't talk in it!

Nobody is forcing you to say anything in it.

And if you find that gross, then i guess our bodies

are pretty gross too. -__-lol

But if admin didn't like those kind of topics

he wouldn't have allowed them. So don't

complain please.
Agree. tamakimmy421ichangedacounts, that section is for MATURE replies, and for MATURE topics. If you don't like it then don't even bother looking at it if you don't like it. You don't have to make a topic showing your hatred against it.

Thats why it's called Seriously Non Tamatalk, cause it's serious, lol.

Did you read the description? Mature discussions and all that.

And the guides let us talk about it because he believes we can go on mature subjects without going

"ZOMG! that is sooooooo gros! and wrong!ima tellin guide!"

So if you don't like to talk about those things, then don't go in there, I presume your very young, maybe thats why.

It's there for a reason, you know...

The forum description reads : A Place for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to tamagotchis

If you are angry and feel that you are not mature enough to handle the subjects approved by the TamaTalk Guides (site moderators), please do not visit or post replies there.

I can assure you that all topics are previewed before they are approved to appear in this forum and that all topics are closely monitored to ensure that the site's rules are being followed.

Not all topics are approved if they are felt to be unsuitable, and (as in all the TamaTalk forums) topics will be closed if discussions become inappropriate.

Gross????

Well, if that's what you think.

It's for mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi.

If you are grossed out, don't reply/read the topics there. Simple as that.

No one's forcing you to.

It's called Seriously Non:TamaTalk for a reason. It's for mature and serious disscusions. If you don't like it don't go there, easy.

If you don't like it, don't go in it. Some, more mature members want to discuss important topics in life other than things like, 'LOLOLOL DO U HAVE A BF!?!?'

Let the other members talk about what they want and stop complaining. Nobody's forcing you to go read it.

i have entered puberty... AND I EVERY THING ABOUT IT!!!! IT IT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
You confused me there. How does that relate to this topic at all?

Well, it is Serioisly (Non)Tamatalk, so there are going to be serious and mature topics there.If you don't like it, don't read it. It's as simple as that. No one is forcing you to read it.
Agreed.

It is for mature and serious discussions. That's why its called Seriously Non-TamaTalk. If you think its gross, stay out of it.

You confused me there. How does that relate to this topic at all?
QUOTE (It's Tina! @ May 5 2007, 09:38 AM) I agree with you on that one too ^__^. She will soon wear a bra and have puberty, it's just the way of life. 

Lol true true >=)

Then she'll be crawling back

to these topics!! MUAHAHAH!

It's Tina!

its optional its your choice weather to read it or not like sweet kandi said nobody is forcing you to read it if your not going to be mature just don't click into it some people do give warnings to some topics refering to those types of things its part of life your going to have to do it eventually but still if your not ready to view don't. and i voted peanut butter lol just because i could ;D :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back