Is she taking a bath?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enso

Reaction score
Every so often when I look at my Patapatatchi she looks like she's sitting on a bowl and there's steam rising above her, I know she's not toilet trained yet, so what's she doing? When she was a toddler (a Tamatchi) she would do cartwheels if I left her idle for long enough. It was really cute! :D Is this just the idle feature for a Patapatatchi?

Yeah. They do that when they have nothing to do.

Think of it as a Tama screensaver.

yah it dose that hay i now i am spaming but i have a boys destiny star and i whant to trade it for a girls destiny star

Why are you spamming? I don't get it.

Oh, and yes, it seems like your Tama's taking a bath. It's like the screensaver when the Tama brushes its teeth.

its kind oflike a screen saver, one of the best tining is that they change at different times ans seasonal holidays.

Yeah it's just a little screensaver. Isn't it cute? I love the Tama screensaver things! They're so adorable! I love it when they run across the screen and trip and fall XD it's so adorable! The rolling around one is my favourite though :)

i know how my tama got a bath, my cousin plunked my v3 in the toliet! ;)

and im not sure what version is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi do that all the time! Teens usually take a bath and adults usually sing, do a close up of themselves,brush their teeth, or take a bath....

so theres nothing much to be worried about. Its not a glitch your tamagotchi just enjoys doing that thing :)

hope that helped!

Your tama is taking a bath and whenever it does that it probably means its happy so no need to worry its not a glitch! ;)

Rest assured, it's not a glitch. :( That's normal for a tamagotchi to do when they are left sitting there for too long. I guess it's their way of boredom-killing, and besides, who doesn't like a nice warm bath? :( ;)

ALL TAMAGOTCHI'S DO THIS WHEN THEY ARE BORED. IF THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN AT LEAST ONCE WHEN YOU TAMA IS A TODDLER, SOMETHING IS WROND THE SAME THING FOR TEENS AND ADULTS. IT'S A SIGN THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF IT WELL! GOOD JOB!!!!!! (THEY EVEN WATCH T.V) LOL! :) :( :) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back