Is something wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riper88888

Reaction score
My brother's tamagotchi, Ura Yattatchi, has been looking over the baby for 3-4 days, and hasn't left, because the baby hasn't grown. Is something wrong, or is it normal? Just asking.

:huh:

Also, he's been getting mail from the king every two minutes for the past hour and doesn't even have 3 stars for the mail fortune cookie. All the mail is love stuff, like chocolate hearts and bouquets. (By the way, this is happening on a v 4.5.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly paused the tama to slow down the leaving. Also changing the time can effect it leaving. It needs to stay with the baby I believe 2 full days before leaving at midnight after thouse two days. (I haven't played with my 4.5 in a bit though, so I'm a tad rusty....)

The Baby Cant grow when its whith the parent thats why THEY have to leave also if you keep changing the time and date that messes it up have you been doing that?.....about the secong question..... :D he should BE HAPPY :D i know i would! :furawatchi:

So basically you're saying its normal? My bro only pauses it when we have to go places, and at night, should he stop doing that? :huh:

So basically you're saying its normal? My bro only pauses it when we have to go places, and at night, should he stop doing that? :huh:
yes,thats the probleom! it leaves it at night when you guys go to sleep your tamagotchi goes to sleep a little earlier or later :D hope it helps is the baby still with him? set the time to the correct time you guys are in :blink: im not sure about the gotchi king :eek:

Hey, thanks! (If you don't know, I'm Riper88888's brother.) I won't pause it at night but just in case they need something, i'll put it under my pillow where I can hear it. :) Also, The king stopped mailing me! I guess it was a glitch or something. :unsure:

Congrats It Might Take A 2 or 1 Day For The Parent To Leave Im Not Quite Sure Though I Have Had Experience With A v4.5 But Only A For One Day And Most Of it paused either it was a fake or i broke it well anyway congrats but remember pausing it and messing the time effects the tamagotchi and growth :)

Not a glitch... The Tamagotchi still keeps a clock. Then a separate clock for when its not on pause and such. I would never recommend pausing your Tamagotchi at night as they won't call. If you pause it during the day, I would recommend changing the TIME to night time and just make sure to CHANGE it BACK BEFORE you go to bed... They won't be too happy in the morning if you forget. hahaha... I've done it...

Good luck guys with your tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back