Is Tama Talk Good for kids?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Tama Talk good for kids?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: I misread, thought it was about tamagotchis

u are new here so u wont get in trouble, but make sure you read all the rules and pinned topics in each section!

and if u need more help, you can pm me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Duh. I'm a 9 year old, and there are 7 year olds here.

I'm 12 so i'm bordering on teen but I still think this place is good fun.

Of course! :) As long as you don't give out REALLY personal information, it's one of the safest sites on the net. :) It's a good way to communicate with friends, make new friends, and just have fun! Talk about tamas....talk about troubles in your life, take part in roleplay, mess with your avatar, chang your siggy to fit your style....so many things to do and see here at Tamatalk! How can it possibly not be safe? ;)

But there is always a downside. You'll never know if your talking to a pervert or not, so thats why you have to keep your address, phone number, city, or street to yourself. :p I bet nobody here at Tamatalk is a bad person, but it's still better to be safe than sorry. :lol:

*Tgd*

yes it is because it`s for all kids of all ages and have fun.

For one thing, I think you better have a nice, long look around Tamatalk. Do you see any nasty posts, do you see anything inappropiate? Nope. So just lean back, sip some tea, and scroll down the pages of Tamatalk. Nice and slow...nice and slow....because, you never know who's a pervert. So it's your choice on whether the site's safe. If you don't give out personal information, than it's totally safe. Understand?

you cant really judge if i site is safe or not becuase really it depends on if the person is smart and has some common sence or not

i love TT, but sometimes, its all i want to do. u know?

when i could be doing so good stuff, instread of being so lazy (like a am now! x.x)

yeah V.V

i think it's great for kids and people of all ages! there are lots of guides who help make sure the place is good and safe for everyone. i think everyone here does a good job of watching their language and being nice to each other, it's definately the nicest and safest message board i've ever been on! :) :D :p :D

I'm 16 c.c

I feel really old. :p

I love Tamagotchies and TamaTalk so much. TamaTalk is like, the best thing I've come across. I've been on TamaTalk almost every day since the day I signed up. Like, I see heaps of people who have been on for ages and haven't posted as much as me, but I've made so many posts and a few friends, I feel at home here! Even though I haven't been here very long. Only a week or so! :)

It's a very safe place, I think, but you never know who could be online posing, so it's good to keep your important personal details to yourself. You can enter a few things, like... a birthday, or a country, but you shouldn't add anything else, anywhere. Even if you're putting your e-mail address up, you shouldn't put personal information in your "profile" because if someone looks you up, even if you don't have information on this website someone can look up your e-mail and find information on your e-mail profile.

Other than that, TamaTalk is the safest, friendliest, most active forum I have ever been to, and I've been to a few forums! :p

I love TamaTalk! :D

Edit: Typo :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a very fun site - it's all i want to go on and i can chat with nice people and have fun - but its not GOOD for children like it would have been years ago. Sitting at the computer typing and browsing away does not do you any good physically or mentally!

It can actually harm you mentally (if you stare for too long or become addicted) and physically (if you are not exercising enough you could become fat or not as fit as you should be)

So although this site is good fun, we kids should really be outside playing and running or doing imaginatve and creative things with our stuffed toys/dolls/doll houses, not sititng lazily and surfing the net!!

Just go on this site occasionally, but do it MUCH less than you would play, spend time with family, walk, get fresh air and have fun in REALITY!!!

~bratztroxg!

xxx :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back