Is Tamagotchi Familitchi worth buying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan153

Reaction score
I want to buy a new tamagotchi and when I heard about the new familitchi I was just wondering are they good and if I should buy one.

Yes, they act as a single character-especially if you have an only child, which IS possible. They also do many unique things-all improvements. If I had to list all the downsides, I could do it now.

1) You can't connect to previous versions

2) You have more trouble to check if the baby is a boy or girl because the babies (Mimifuwatchi, Omututchi, Futabatchi) are only in a single color, unlike previous versions.

Upsides, on the other hand, would probably take hours, so I'm not doing it.

I love tama familitchi i love it so much i have 1 and i would love someone to have it. if you don't have one GET ONE!!!!!!! :unsure:

A Familitchi IS worth getting, but it's kinda complicated for new users of tamagotchis. I recommend reading some logs or topics about it, if you really want it, to get to know it a little better.

You know...

I'm from Peru and when I was in U.S.A not so much ago...I bought one...and I though maybe buy another one for my girlfriend.....but I didn't

NOOOW...

we fight for it! hahahaha

its very funny and you get addicted to these little fellas..

you should buy one!

maybe two!!..in case you have a girlfriend :)

hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back