Is that to much to ask?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monizia

Reaction score
I want a tamagotch orignal!

IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK?

I go onto ebay, exclude Ketai, Connection, Connexion, Infra, and Infrared from my search, but all these people are marketing Connexions and others as originals!

And FAKES!

No, i'm not after a tama (i'd use the tBay board), but all i want too know is whether or not there are any honest tama sellers round the net!

(Not to accuse you of anything)

Ebay isn't that bad. You just have to know where to look. I know a couple decent sellers I have gotten good quality stuff from who I could recommend to you if you like.

It also depends what you are looking for. It depends where it's coming from. There are a few variables to look into when buying somethign from ebay.

I find lots of original tamagotchi on ebay, just type in original tamagotchi, gen1 tamagotchi 1997 tamagotchi etc. and you should find some.

- Kohaku :ph34r:

r u sur they still make origanalls? and does ne one no whr i can find another tamagotchi? cause thr like sold OUT every whr!!!!! i mean every one in my school has one basically!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back