Is the Santagotchi/Santaclautchi Worth It?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemuritchi

Reaction score
Hey Tamatalk my birthday is coming up soon and I was thinking of getting the Santagotchi, but before I do,does anyone here on TamaTalk have it? And if so is it worth the price? Is it fun?

Thanks!

I don't have one but for me it looks pretty boring and apparently the sound is SUPER high pitched.

Well it depends actually. If you're looking for a tamagotchi that's fun ( gameplay wise ), I wouldn't recommend the Santagotchi. People who have it say it's redundant and very plain. It's only fun when it's Christmas lol :p But if you're starting a collection like a BIG collection, get it. Why? 'Cause it's rare, it's rare, it's shells are pretty, it's rare and did I mention it's rare? Lol :p They're not that rare but they're uncommon. The box is cute too. But if you just like playing and enjoying with your tama, go with the colored ones :p

The vintages are all very similar to each other gameplay wise, but with different characters. Now santaclautchi basically only has one character (with different outfits) and on most of the newer versions he'll visit you once a year anyway, so I'd suggest you to get a cheaper vintage with your favorite themed characters if you're aching for a vintage, or another tamagotchi of choice. ;)

Santaclautchi's are cool but in my opinion not quite worth it unless you get them cheap or if you're planning to sell it on for a higher price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back