is the tamagotchi friends out in america yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pighat09

Reaction score
i went to Toys R Us the other day to see if they had them and they said "we don't sell them anymore"! if toys r us doesn't sell them and if they are out, then does that mean walmart might sell them? are they out yet? i don't really feel like buying them online......

Yes. They are out. Slowly being put out. Only last week did my store get the 6 they were getting. That was the whole shipment of tamagotchi. I am just lucky whom I asked remembered them from the 90's and the Tamago. One of each design and that is it. For my area, that is sad, nobody but I has bought the other 3 yet...

It is possible people don't know they are back. (see tumblr tag for "OMG they put a tamagotchi on the phone!" and its old news to us... But then the "Retro comments" too)

TRU exclusives for now.

The TRU by my work only had 3 of them. I didn't buy one, because they didn't have the one I wanted (blue). They said they were getting a few more in a week or so. So yeah, they're slowly trickling in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back