Is there a Prince of Londonderry Northern Ireland?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
I wouldn't know, and nothing comes up on the searches, so if any of you tamatalkers know if there's an Irish Prince in Londonderry, then that would be so helpful! Thanks!

I think you need to practice using "Search" on the internet more effectively... :D

My first search was Wikipedia; Londonderry

The fourth paragraph on that page reads:

Derry is very near the border with County Donegal in Ireland. The city has had a very close relationship with what is now County Donegal for centuries. The person traditionally seen as the 'founder' of the original Derry is St. Columba (also known as Colm Cille or St. Columb), a holy man and royal prince from Tír Chonaill, the old name for almost all of modern County Donegal (of which the west bank of the Foyle was a part before c. 1600). Derry and the nearby town of Letterkenny form the major economic core of northwest Ireland.
One search and the first one mentions a prince.

Maybe keep searching a little more to see if you can find out if the prince mentioned here is the one you have been asked to find out about?

Thank you! My mistake was I typed in "Crown Prince of Londonderry"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back