Is there a screen protector good for Tamas? (Specifically iD L)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychored74

Reaction score
I'm reeeeeeally nervous about my iD L getting scratched and tried a regular screen protector, but because of the curved screen, it came right off. Will a ZAGG wet screen protector work better? Or is there another one that someone has tried and likes better?

There aren't really any that specifically fit tamagotchis. What I do is get a large one such as a Kindle screen protector then cut it down to size. When you have the right size cut the corners off so that it's sort of a weird octogon shape, then hold it down onto the screen for about five minutes. That's made mine stay on the screen. Although it doesn't completely stick at the edges it certainly stays on and protects it, and don't worry about the very corners not being protected since you cut the corners off, if you manage to cut off as little as possible to fit it then the chances of the corners being scratched are nil since the space is too small :) . I think the only one it hasn't worked with it the plus colour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back