Is there a set time to get mail?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyerandom301

Reaction score
Is there a set time for mail? IN class MY tama got mail then a minute later my friend got mail. Was that just random or are they set for specific times?

I suspect that if you check your Tamagotchi's clock, and compare to your friend's Tamagotchi's clock, you'll find they are about 1 minute apart.

Yes, there are certain mail delivery times. Here is the schedule for the V4. (The V4.5 is probably the same.)

?:?1 AM (1 minute after morning wakeup) - star

9:30 AM - letter

10:30 AM - letter

11:30 AM - letter

12:30 PM - letter

1:00 PM - star

1:30 PM - letter

2:30 PM - letter

3:30 PM - letter

4:00 PM - star

4:30 PM - letter

5:30 PM - letter

The number of regular letter mail you receive per day is random. Some days you may receive 5 or 6, other days only 1. Delivery times are 30 minutes after the hour, from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (perhaps as late as 6:30 PM). (Meaning, 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, etc.) You may not get mail at those times, but if you get mail it will be at one of those times.

Special delivery [!] - times depend on your life cycle of your tama character, such as the time you hatched it, and how long it was paused.

Check your friends tama, you could find that your tamas have differant times, wether its mins or seconds.

There is a certain time for the mailman :lol: to visit:

??:?1am= (one minute after waking up) = Fortune cookie

9:30am= Letter

10:30am= Letter

11:30am= Letter

12:30pm= Letter

1:00pm= Fortune cookie

1:30pm= Letter

2:30pm= Letter

3:30pm= Letter

4:00pm= Fortune cookie

4:30pm= Letter

5:30pm= Letter

Mail sometimes comes after these times.

This is not exactly wright, some days you may get more letters or Fortune cookie's more than other days.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :D

Is there a set time for mail? IN class MY tama got mail then a minute later my friend got mail. Was that just random or are they set for specific times?
I think it might have just been chance. It could be set, but I think that you get mail randomly. A lot of my friends say they have asked this question, and that there is a set time for some letters {like school}, while other letters are just random!

Hey, hey! I stopped bringing my Tamagotchi into class after year four when we were busted by our supply teacher.

I'm in year six now.

Best Wishes,

barky :lol:

Check your friends tama, you could find that your tamas have differant times, wether its mins or seconds.There is a certain time for the mailman :nazotchi: to visit:

??:?1am= (one minute after waking up) = Fortune cookie

9:30am= Letter

10:30am= Letter

11:30am= Letter

12:30pm= Letter

1:00pm= Fortune cookie

1:30pm= Letter

2:30pm= Letter

3:30pm= Letter

4:00pm= Fortune cookie

4:30pm= Letter

5:30pm= Letter

Mail sometimes comes after these times.

This is not exactly wright, some days you may get more letters or Fortune cookie's more than other days.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :lol:
What is a fortune cookie?

What is a fortune cookie?
A fortune cookie is the "star" mail. It shows your Wealth, Relationships and Health factors.

If you have 3 stars in your Wealth factor, you'll earn 500p instead of 400p if you complete a game. In addition to this you'll be more likely to get the Gotchi King in your regular mail.

If you have 3 stars in your Relationships factor, you'll be more likely to get a better relationship with any Tamagotchi you connect with.

If you have 3 stars in your Health factor, your Tamagotchi will only gain 1g/1lbs from a snack and will get sick less.

If your Tamagotchi is an adult, and you have a total of 5 or less stars, your Tamagotchi will perform the "tripping over" animation.

Back on topic, I've found that I always get a fortune mail at 1pm and at 4pm. Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back