Is there a site...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bling

Reaction score
Is there a site that says how often a Tama will need attention? Also is the base weight in grams the same as base weight in lbs. ? If not does anyone have a site that says the base weight in lbs. ?

It's all the same, instead the name is grams instead of pounds, allthough in real life there is a diffrence in Tamagotchi, a snack makes you gain 2 lbs, or 2 grams, it's all the same. :lol:

And there is no site that has how much attetion it needs, for a healthy tama you need to take good care for a unhealthy you take less crae, do you even own a tama?

When I mean how much attention I mean when that icon lights up. or is that the same thing? Also if the base weight's the same then why is my Marutchi only 12 lbs and I can play games with it?

the DANCE game BUT NOT the jumping game, i am sitting here testing them and what i say is correct have you even tryed your little theres, the most you can lose in the dance game is 2 lbs or grams, so you have to be at least 2 over weight, same thin gfor jump except you need to have at least 3 overweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back