Is there a way to make my tama grow faster?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a way to make my tama grow faster. I've seen a lot of posts on how you do it and I tried all of them but none off them worked :kuribotchi: Please help me I really need it.

Please after reading this spread the word. There really isnt a code for aging. let your tama sleep from start to end. it should turn older. if not wait an hour or two

i've never actually tried but other people on the board that tried it said that you can hold down button c after debugging to make your tamagotchi age at hyperspeed

I debuged 3 of mine,Here is what you do...

1.Unscrew the nail in the back of your tama to where you can see the batery...

2.Uncsrew the 4 small screws where the batery is...

3.Look under where the batery is(there will be a devided circle that says DEBUG)...

4.Get ba Sharpened Pencil...

5.Rub it over th devided circle...

6.Put your tama back together...

7.Push the RESET button on the back of your tama...

8.Look at the screen of your tama(the egg should look all screwed up)...

9.Set the time and date(to,date:3/3 Time:3:03)...

10.Your tama should hatch as soon as you set the time and date...

11.As soon as it hatches,push the A button(you will be able to pick your character)...

12.After picking your character,you can make your tama go fast by pushing the C button!

If this does not work,repeat exactly what you did. :wub:

If you have any questions...Mail me on tamatalk.

the only problem is debuuging can ruin ur tama and debugging makes the battery die quick

It wont make your battery die faster, it makes it live longer! o and debugging does works, and you can make it grow faster by holding c after debugging!!!

Hope This Helped! :wacko: :ph34r: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back