IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET MASKTCHI?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoPolo

Reaction score
I was wondering how to get masktchi plz hes my favorite tama and i want him really bad!!!!! Please reply! :(

to get masktchi ur tama has 2 b an odd generation (1,3,5 etc) and u have 2 take really bad care of it (preferably the worst u can) and u will get a masktchi :(

to get masktchi ur tama has 2 b an odd generation (1,3,5 etc) and u have 2 take really bad care of it (preferably the worst u can) and u will get a masktchi B)
well actsurly i don't think it has to be an odd generation so don't take good care of it and you will probably evolve into a :( B)

Excuse me I took good care of mine and got a Maskitchi. BUT at the same time you have to let it's happyness heats go completely down to 0 once in it's teens otherwise you'll end up with a Mametchi or Mimitchi...

Excuse me I took good care of mine and got a Maskitchi. BUT at the same time you have to let it's happyness heats go completely down to 0 once in it's teens otherwise you'll end up with a Mametchi or Mimitchi...
well i'm sorry but that is how i got all my B)

From what i know, masktchis are the most unhealthy type :D :ph34r: B) :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I highly doubt these methods are true. They are probably just rumors. Remember that using these techniques may not work and you may be disappointed with your results.

Ok On my v1 I always got him well you just have to take okay care of it :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: ^_^ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back