Is there anything i sould know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this is enough info
royal_tama_king, this is a thread that tosakatchigal made to ask us questions about how to run her music star, and things that she is confused about, so if she is still asking questions and needs help it is not up to you to say that she has all the information that she needs. It might be enough information for you, but not for tosakatchigal. That was honestly extremely rude of you to say.

tosakatchigal, sometimes it takes a very long time for the TamaTown site to load for me, and other days it doesn't. I believe that one of the main cause for this is because of the amount of users on the site at any given time.

Also, from what I've been able to piece together, TamaTown has been finicky lately and bugging alot of people. Especially those that have Internet Explorer, including myself. But, I downloaded FireFox and since my loading problems have ceased.

Last edited by a moderator:
She asked you if it should be closed, and then you posted a reply asking for the thread to be closed. Not Tosakatchigal.

But at this point I'm not willing to argue any farther is she agrees to close the thread.

Next time, try not to be so inconsiderate of others that need more information than you do.

Tosakatchigal, if you need anymore information, please feel free to message me with your questions, I'll be glad to answer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back