Is this a "bad care" character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather_Feather

Reaction score
I got a Gurumetchi, and I'm not sure if it is a bad care character. I just got my V4 so I've been taking very good care of it and that's what it changed into. It weighs 15 pounds which is usually the characteristic of bad care ones (I think...) so yeah. :ph34r: Just wanted to know :ph34r:

i thinks thats an awesome character! i`ve never had it but my friend has. i think it comes from average care. :ph34r:

well i had it before... and actually mine just changed into it like an hour ago... i took decent care of it though...

Mine never went down more then one heart and the highest weight was 5 pounds overweight, and it never got sick or anything so I thought I did a pretty good job :ph34r:

It really doesn't matter because Gurumemtchi is a teenager :D . It really matters when it's a Adult. I think he/she is cool. Don't get caught up in the good care, bad care thing. Be happy on what tamagotchi you got! Most bad care teenagers can turn into Mametchi, and Mimitchi! (Good care adults)

:D Locky458 :D

Oh, I thought it mattered how you took care of it for it's whole life :mellow:

Oops, my sister was on and this is her account...

Last edited by a moderator:
he comes with avarage care,but you shouldn't worry hes only a teen it matters when hes an adult most

:blink: hope i helped

:blink: tama-dude =) :blink:

:blink: :D :ph34r: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back