Is this a fake IDL Princess Spacey or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiruu

Reaction score
I've been following a specific Tamagotchi ID L Princess Spacy version on Amazon and I just found tonight that the price is down to around $39 US + around just under $10 in shipping. (which in my case is $38 Australian..) from a seller called 'Japan Ichiba'. The photo included appears to be a stock photo but I've looked at the sellers reputation and all recent reviews are 5 stars. Has anyone ever bought from this seller, and are they reliable?

here's the photo by the way:

61D7Tk24moL._SL1000_.jpg

I don't know that brand but look for reviews for the same Tama. And I think it's reasonable cos the prices are lowering for the Japanese IDLs now so I think it's reliable

There doesn't seem to be any reviews, but seeing as all reviews for every product sold by the company are no lower than 97% positive I think I should be okay with risking it. Thanks!

Just be sure to confirm whether it's "new" or "used", and if it's "used" ask what condition it's in. (Used ones could be scratched up a bit.)

I've just sent a message to Japan Ichiba asking about the product, so hopefully they'll reply soon.

Edit: I got a message back. Unfortunately they couldn't provide another pic.. which rings alarm bells for me. But they said its new, which is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just sent a message to Japan Ichiba asking about the product, so hopefully they'll reply soon.

Edit: I got a message back. Unfortunately they couldn't provide another pic.. which rings alarm bells for me. But they said its new, which is good.
Just in cqase youre wondering japan ichiba is a very nice company with very fair prices. They also sell on amazon. I think you can trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back