Is this a fake V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me?! I need to prove to my dad this is real so I can bid for it and it finishes tomorrow!!! PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE! I'm begging you PLEASE!

Thanks,

TC/EM

The design is real, my friend has it, but V3 usually dont come in that type of pack!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please tell me?! I need to prove to my dad this is real so I can bid for it and it finishes tomorrow!!! PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE! I'm begging you PLEASE!
Thanks,

TC/EM
DONT GET IT!!! I GOT ONE FOR THAT PRICE AND IT ISNT THE RIGHT KIND OF TYPE!!!!

I TRIED!!!!! DONT BUY IT

For heaven's sake, bunch of children who can't tell the difference between a brick and a piece of coal. Yes, it IS real. Don't listen to what anyone else says, they're the Australian release versions. They're authentic. All one has to do is look for the BANDAI logo. That can NOT be faked.

Ra,

For heaven's sake, bunch of children who can't tell the difference between a brick and a piece of coal. Yes, it IS real. Don't listen to what anyone else says, they're the Australian release versions. They're authentic. All one has to do is look for the BANDAI logo. That can NOT be faked.

Ra,
:furawatchi: Well, not only am I insulted by you with my age, but I am insulted by you with my brain! I don't live in Australia so I don't even know what it looks like! And yes, I can even tell the difference of chopped liver and chopped kidney!

Ra,
So this is a genuine Tamagotchi V3? Is this one that is the same as all version 3's please answer one, because this is ending today!

Oh Yeah! I researched online for the packaging, and the packaging that it comes in is the right packaging I check it out on this website where they where giving away a Tamagotchi Version 3 for a prize and -Ra- PLEASE ANSWER!

that's a real V3 my friend sam has it...

but it didn't come in that pack

from what i can see... this is authentic but i don't know about australian packaging. i did a search and found nothing about aussie packaging. it also says in the pic on the back of the pack that you should visit bandai-asia.com as well as tamagotchi.com...

this item also ships from singapore.

and a big failsafe on ebay... if you buy something and it's supposed to be "authentic", once you get it home, if it is not real, you can be reimbursed by the seller or have them penalized by ebay. i'm an ebay buyer AND seller. you have more protection as a buyer than you think. if it says right in the title that it is authentic and it carries the bandai logo, then you should be safe.

good luck!

I've never seen a Tamagotchi in that type of plastic covering before,

but considering it's probably from united kingdom or Austrailia, there may be a difference to those Tamagotchis and North American kinds.

It is true that there are tamas with "blue camo" coverings on them, so I would maybe consider it as real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back