Is this a fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it a fake?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

• maybe

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I m new n i m wondering whether mine tamagotchi is a FAKE one? :p my tamagotchi is a apple green with orange,pink,blue n purple flowers and it only have a word tamagotchi on.. :( i bought it at jurong point toy r us..ani can ani 1 tell me whether mine machine is a fake one or not?? :)
Yours seems to be real. Does it have the Bandai logo on it?

I'm actually really stuck on it. Even though it has 4 buttons, it still could be one if it was a v4. Because no one knows what a v4 looks like yet. Maybe you could contact Bandai and ask them if they do produce tamagotchis like that. After all, they are the people make them.

I can't think of a pet manufactured by bandai that is black and pink with four buttons... perhaps you are thinking of a magical witches...? It is probably a fake.

EDIT: oops, I didn't realize this topic was bumped, sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really didn't bump it! It was like on the first or second page!!! I didn't bump it by vote either!!!!! I swear!!

If you could that would be great. I think your tamagotchi might be a fake.

fake cause it has four bottons but, it has tamagotchi on it?!

:furawatchi:

Mine is the angel themed V3...and to stay on topic...obvious fake.

i know exactly what your talking about its called a digi pet its fake i saw them at the store myself

probably fake coz' no bandai tama has 4 buttons
[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

warning!!!!!!!!!

yeh that is deffinitly a fake because i went to japan and saw all the tamas there was and no 1 with 4 buttons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back