is this a glich

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamitchi123

Reaction score
ok so have a tamagotchi v4.5 and it was ura young violitchi and she just grew to uramemetchi and she grew up when she was 1 year old is there something wrong :marumimitchi: :pochitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is 2 yers old and it got a job at that time is that a glich to like she got a job when she was 2 yeras old

i think they're normally three or four when they get a job, but the whole age glitch is very common, especially with pausing and changing the time and such.

Yeah, that is true.

There is alot of glitches of age on tamagotchis. On my v2 it just wouldn't age and never grew up since being a teen. Seems that you've just got an age glitcj on that certain generation.

well actually teens are suppose to transform into adults when thier at the age of 2 but 1 is alright.

I think it has to do with pausing it for almost the whole day, and turning it on to let it sleep at night...I've done that a lot (my school doesn't allow Tamagotchis) and that has happened to me many times. If you pause it like I did, I find that the Tamagotchi does not always increase in age (mine stayed at 0 years for about five days!) but it grows every day like normal. Hope this helps!

yah i pause i and my other tamagotchiis a teen and i had a baby i conneted them whit my 2 v4.5 one is hanhanagotchi and young mamethci they got married and they both have babys

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back